Monday, October 16, 2006

Big News!

Ok, so now that I've posted some of our most current pictures on our blog, I guess it's time to announce that we will be adding on to the Collins Family (for those of you didn't already know)! We have known for a while now, but I was waiting to make a "mass" announcement. I am 12 weeks as of yesterday and my due date is April 29, 2007. We are so excited and anxious to see how Mary Mac handles being a Big Sister! I know she will be great! Our families would love for everyone to keep us all in your prayers through this pregnancy and pray that we do not have to go through all the complications we had with Mary Mac. We (our family AND our doctors) plan on this baby not coming nearly as early as Mary Mac! I will be sure to keep everyone posted on our blog as to our progress - right now I'm just really tired and ready to get to the next trimester! It's a lot different now that I have a 2 year old to chase around.

1 comment:

TideFan911 said...

Congratulations, Leigh & Sam ! (even though we already knew!:) )

Love these family pages - fun to check them to stay caught up, especially now that the Byrd's have moved up way up north to B'Ham... Love to all of you !! Mama Byrd