Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Words . . .Stomach Virus!!!

So sorry for not posting anything since leaving for our trip, but we have been dredging (no pun intended) through an awful stomach virus for 8 days now and counting. We had a great time in Clearwater and our day at Magic Kingdom, but I could have done without the vomiting and diarrhea all week! I will post pictures/videos/funny stories as soon as I can get us all well and have a chance to breathe (fresh air, that is)! Luckily, so far, just my kids and I are the only ones affected and I pray no one else gets it. Wish us luck and send up some prayers! I keep reminding myself that no matter how many sheets I've washed and how much throw up I've scrubbed, there are parents worried about so much more than this. I have to stop myself in my pity party and pray for those families that are dealing with their children suffering from cancer/leukemia, tumors, etc. and this is how I am getting through this stressful time! So, stay tuned, more to come on our trip!

No comments: