Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy 4th of July 2010

This year, Sam's entire immediate family decided to spend the 4th weekend at the lake and between our new lake house and his parent's lake house...well, let's just say we had a "full house!" Lots of cooking, lots of eating, lots of laughs, lots of swimming (interpretation: too much sun and TIRED kids), lots of boat rides and tube rides, but it was a great weekend all in all! And since we were all going to be together (which is rare these days), we decided to put my new camera (and my beginner photography skills) to the test and take family pictures. Surprisingly, we got a lot of good ones (and a lot of out-takes which are funny) considering we had 8 kids under the age of 9 and 8 adults. Obviously, we coordinated and all wore white shirts. I have to admit, I was impressed with myself! I am experimenting with a trial of Aperture and editing, but here are a few that did not really need much editing.




signature

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Great pics!

Maggie Pelton said...

Fun pics. I want to see one of your lake house!

The floating island is called Emperor Island and the maker is Overtons. Here's a link...http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=32670&pdesc=Gladiator_Emperor_Island_Party_Lounge&aID=600J2&merchID=1009&r=view

Ů BerokBandŮ  said...

big family jejejeje g0od luck,i hope your family happy allways : by STARRIS90 :