Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm game!

Ok, so normally I don't do the little "Tag" games, but this one is easy and kind of fun to look through old pictures, so here goes:



I've been tagged to do the following:


1) Choose the 4th folder (on computer)
2) Choose the 4th picture (below)
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 other people
This was Anna's birthday and the first time Mary Mac got to see her new baby "tister" (as she called her) and the first picture together as our new Family of Four. Mary Mac looks like she's gotten into the "sauce" and she looks so little; Sam looks to be still in shock of our April Fools suprise; I am a looking a little pale - maybe still trying to get over my spinal; and sweet Anna looks so chubby. Wow how things have changed in our house! I could never have dreamed of a better life and family!

I tag:

1. Molli

2. Susie

3. Rachel

4. Sarah

Happy Tagging!

No comments: