Friday, October 03, 2008

Just found this old picture

I was just looking at old pictures on my computer this morning and found this picture of Mary Mac from about a year ago. It is so funny - just call her Picaso!!! It's amazing how much she has matured in a year because she savors each marker until it is exhausted now and would never waste it on herself! I had left Sam with the girls while I ran errands and then we were going to meet for dinner. While he was giving Anna a bottle, Mary Mac got very quiet in the playroom and this is how he found her. . .

Let's just say thank goodness for washable markers! It all came off very easily. BTW, I cannot believe how clean the playroom looks in the background - not that clean these days with 2 little curtain climbers playing in there!

No comments: