Monday, September 08, 2008

Update to Phone Line

After reading my post about the phone line, Sam made it a point to fix it as soon as he got home Friday afternoon! See, I told you really is handy! Seriously, he can fix anything! Weeellllll, almost anything! If anyone wants to help him get this surround sound wired, we are taking volunteers. I decided to finish our painting projects yesterday and paint our bedroom and Sam decided he would finish hooking up the surround sound. Neither one of us expected to still be working on it until late last night. I certainly do not know anything about wiring the surround sound AND I was up until almost 11 last night painting (AND STILL NOT FINISHED!). Sam had to sleep with Mary Mac and I slept in the guest bedroom since our room was in shambles and covered in painting supplies. It was really weird to sleep in separate rooms in our own house knowing that we were both there. I mean I'm used to sleeping in my bed alone when he is out of town or sleeping in the guest bed if one of the girls is sick, but it was just plain weird! I don't ever want to do that again!

4 comments:

Molli Kirby said...

Sounds familiar! This weekend, Tyler replaced one of our thermostats. For a while there, it looked like he had turned our A/C into a heater! We had HOT air blowing through the vents on Blake's side of the house during the hottest part of the afternoon. I could have killed him. Irritated and hot at the same time? Not good. He got it fixed and now we're all cool and happy. Give the girls a hug from all of us!

Connie said...

Loved the pictures of the girls dressed up. I want a copy of that especially Mary Mac since she doesn't like "girly" things. She may surprise us yet. Glad the phone is fixed, but as long as your cell phone is working and we can text, I am fine.

sam said...

Just taking my time trying not to step through the ceiling again!

sam said...

COMPLETED!!!!!!