Friday, November 07, 2008

Finally Halloween Pictures

Ok, so I have to admit that none of these pictures are great, but these days we are finding it hard to get any good pictures of the girls together. Mary Mac has mastered this lovely fake smile that she does in almost every picture unless I take it while she's laughing or talking. She must get this from her Pop! And Anna is constantly on the move these days so she is usually trying to run away or busy doing something besides posing for pictures. Just a reminder . . . Anna is Dorothy (the cutest Dorothy I've ever seen) and Mary Mac is a unicorn (I wasn't very creative with the rest of her costume, but she didn't care). She was happy as long as I painted a rainbow on her face and she could take her rainbow ribbon with her. I really wanted to a paint her whole face into a rainbow, but she wasn't so sure about that. Oh, and the deal with the rainbows is that she always says that unicorns are magic and that they are the ones who make all the rainbows in the world. I think we've watched a little too much of My Little Ponies!

Dorothy (aka Anna) - doesn't she look so old with her hair in a pony tail?

Rarity (aka Mary Mac) - caught her before she could give her fake smile!

At the Parade/Pizza Party

Mary Mac and her friend Marion dancing to the Blue Brothers (story below)

And here's Anna Gettin Jiggy With It! (is that even still cool to say - just kidding I know it's not but it's the only funny saying I could think of to go with her picture!) She had a ball dancing with the Blue Brothers and was trying to get to the front (um, I'm having flashbacks of my childhood - OHHH, Sam and I are in trouble!)

3 comments:

Haley said...

SO Cute! Anna really does look big in the first pic. Looks like y'all had fun! You have 2 beautiful girls!

Sarah said...

Your blog is very festive too!! The girls look so cute, I love keeping up with yall! Their Halloween costumes couldnt have been cuter!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

sweet! i can't believe how big the girls are!