Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Music

I keep forgetting to post that I've added some new songs to my playlist! I love these songs so much that I open our blog everyday at work just to hear the music AND read new posts! So if you are reading via Google Reader, click on our blog and hopefully you will hear the new songs! Hope you enjoy!

On a side note, I am happy to report that I have completed my Christmas shopping! Woohoo! I did a lot of it online so that helps speed up the process. I am only lacking a few last minute things for stockings and gifts for school/teachers. I'm going to wait until they all decide what the class will do before I buy anything though. Oh, and Sam and I haven't decided what we are doing for each other - probably not much since we are trying to cut back this year. The girls are getting one big thing each and a few small things and that is it! Mary Mac is pressuring me daily to start decorating (after seeing a neighbor who has already decorated), but I think we'll wait until Thanksgiving weekend when we have more time! There's just too much going on this week to even think about it.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

YAY! I am almost finished shopping too, and I am so excited! It's such a relief:) I love the music, too!