Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Excitement is building

The Christmas excitement is building at our house and Santa is trying to finish up those last minute gifts! Its been a struggle though the past few days as I have been suffering from food poisoning since Sunday morning! I am finally on the mend, but just trying to build my strength back up! Needless to say, I have been worthless and have not felt like getting those last minute things done. We are supposed to be going to Mobile Friday for the weekend with my mom's family! Hopefully I can get it all done before next week AND get everything organized for our annual Christmas Eve Chili and Cheer for our family, friends, and neighbors!

I also have a prayer request for those of you who are prayer warriors. . .one of our beloved babysitters aunt's is undergoing a biopsy on her lungs. Please pray for a good report and quick recovery! Also, we are praying for all of us (and all of you) that we all stay healthy and happy for this joyous time of year as we celebrate the birth of Our Savior!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you guys have a great holiday! The girls are getting so big!