Thursday, July 16, 2009

Revenge

So in revenge of Sam "hi-jacking" the blog and posting the hilarious (can you hear the sarcasm?) video of me playing Wii, it is my turn to embarrass him. This picture, my friends, is Sam at his greatest. Most people don't realize how much of a joke-ster Sam is. He fools everyone with his quiet, humble personality, but he really is funny. Let me set the scene for you. . .I'm laying in bed reading a book and watching TV. Sam has been in the shower and starts walking into the room from the bathroom saying,
"Man, that Volumizing Shampoo you use REALLY works!"

Ok, so anyone who knows Sam knows that he has hair that any woman could hate. It is thick, shiny, full, and straight. He has to keep it cut fairly short because the longer it is, the higher it is, seriously! P.S. I now know where MM got her sticky-uppy hair as a baby. Anyway, this is what I look up to find. . .






I laughed until I was literally crying streams down my face! I mean, who's hair can do that! That is NOT normal! And he was so proud of it! Also, he said he wanted to prove to his older brother that he DOES NOT have a receding hair line like the rest of the men in his family! This picture should do the job!



signature

4 comments:

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

hilarious!!! Lance has the SAME hair - he is salt and pepper already, too :) We are headed to North River to swim today and would love to do a play date one day either swimming or an evening playground trip - email me at jamie59860@aol.com :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

awesome!!!!

Kellie said...

Love all your recent posts - they are hilarious!!! Glad ya'll are having a great summer too - glad too, that someone is in the same boat I am - SLACKER!!!!! We signed up for that same reading class too, but had to drop out b/c EC is doing theatre camp which is 2 weeks long and we would have missed too much! I'd love to know what you think about it - maybe next we can do it if she needs it!

sam said...

I'm a Dapper Dan Man!