Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bon Voyage. . .

So obviously judging by the title, we are going on yet another trip. I shouldn't say that as if I dread trips because this trip is one that we have been looking forward to and planning for a while. With 2 little ones running around and our crazy busy work schedule these days, it has been really hard to plan. So, with no further ado, Sam and I are leaving early (and I mean, VERY early) Saturday morning and flying to Ft. Lauderdale to board a 5 day cruise in the Caribbean. WOOHOO is all we can say right now. Not that we don't love our girls and we spend just about every moment we can with them, but this adult-only (Sam and I and his sister and her husband), non-business related trip is LONG overdue! It's the first of this kind since I was pregnant with MM, just over 5 years ago! So wish us luck and prayers for a safe and relaxing trip - or should we be wishing my mom and Sam's mom all the luck and prayers while keeping our 2 girls and our triplet nieces/nephew? Thank you sooooooo much to my parents and to Sam's parents for taking our children for almost a full week while we get some much needed relaxation and adult time!

I have been better at taking pictures (sorry for none to show today) and will posting them as well as ones from our trip when we get back next week.


signature

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

Awww! Sounds like fun! Have a safe trip. I can't wait to see pics!