Thursday, July 02, 2009

Muhammad A-Leigh

This is Sam, by the way. We recently purchased a Wii for the kids, both big and small, and Leigh and I played the boxing game for the first time last night. We had a ball and let me tell you, it's a work out! I was able to capture this video of Muhammad A-Leigh in action. I didn't see much floating like a butterfly, but did see some stinging like a bee! As you will see, she's pretty quick and she doesn't fight fair with the low blows she tends to throw. I'll thin twice before going rounds with her.



signature

4 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

Ok- I am crying I am laughing so hard!! Hilarious!! Leigh- remind me not to get on your bad side! HA!

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

Lance said, " I don't care who you are, that's funny"...:)

Jana said...

Wow! Was that video fast forwarded? You were moving so FAST! Looks like a fun workout.

Maggie Pelton said...

That is too funny!!