Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter 2010

Man, Easter came upon us so fast this year! These are the only pictures I have from this Easter. With all of the birthdays in the last month, I was just not prepared! The girls both had parties and hunts at school, but I forgot my camera (of course). Mary Mac also had her annual Music Recital at school and she surprised us all by being the "Star" of the show. She got to play the big instrument-thingy (obviously, I am not musically inclined) and got to play it for the whole program and all classes. She was the one keeping the beat for the rest of the kids. I couldn't believe it! She did so good! I definitely know that she is our "artsy" and creative child, but I'm still not 100% where it comes from. With Anna's birthday party on Saturday we missed our church hunt, but we had one at home Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon at the lake.








Who remembers those sponge rollers? Although they did nothing for my hair as a child, my mom always insisted on me sleeping in them before special occassions. I hated them and vowed to never to do that to my children, but as I have many times before, I've eaten my words! But, in my defense, Anna has already wavy hair so I thought I would try it. It turned out pretty cute!



Our family Easter picture

And of course, it would not be Easter without the afternoon at the lake. Since the water is too cold to get in to "potty", I decided to take along our little portable potty. It was a great idea! And it was a beautiful day on the lake - Anna napped on the boat, and me and MM got a little too much sun!


signature

No comments: