Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yard Pictures

Ok, so these pictures REALLY don't do it justice - I took them with my phone this morning, but here are the promised pictures of our yard work (or at least some of it).

Obviously, this is the front yard - the only work we did here was refreshing the mulch in all the flower/tree beds and grass cut. I've still got to go get a plants for the planters on the porch.

This is one of the 2 large beds we planted stuff in. You can't really see all the plants from here or the tulips and hyacinths that I planted over the winter that have looked gorgeous until this week.

Again, not a good picture, but in the very back corner you can see a new bed that we made and planted the hydrangeas in. This was where I had planted tomotoes last summer that killed the grass and then the dog has just made it worse over the fall and winter. Hopefully, we can keep the dog out of all of the new flower beds this year, thanks to a shock collar!


signature

No comments: