Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know this is just a bit belated, but oh well! I want to wish my dad, Sam's dad, and Sam a VERY happy father's day! These 3 men are the most special men in our lives and we are so grateful to have them in our lives. The girls love their Pop's - yes, they are both called Pop - more than anything in the world, well aside from Daddy! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, kind, patient (VERY), giving, fun, laid-back, and all the adjectives that can be used to describe a great person in Sam. Not only is he the man of my dreams, my prince charming, but he is also THE BEST Daddy I could ever wish for my girls. He is so sweet with his girls and I just swell with pride and love watching him interact with them. In their eyes, Daddy can do no wrong! He has some great examples though to follow! Thank you Dad, Tommy, and Sam for being such a positive and loving part of our lives! We (myself, MM, Anna) love you all very, very much!

signature

1 comment:

Pop said...

Leigh
Thank you for the compliments and always being the most wonderful daughter a father could have. You have always been and will always be "the sunshine of my life".