Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Math 101

Sam decided a couple of weeks ago that he was going to start giving MM lessons in math (or at least addition) to give her a head start in school. Hre is a video of one of their lessons this week. She has really got the hang of it! I just love seeing her enthusiasm for learning! Hopefully she will always have that fire to learn. Our choice of math tools? Rocks! One of her favorite things to play with! Maybe Sam does have the same "teacher" genes as his mom and sister! He is a really good teacher and so patient with her.






signature

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Smart girl!!!

Jana said...

Very Impressive! Is your lilypie correct that MM is 4? Wow, I cannot believe that they learn everything so much earlier these days than when we were in school. You have a smart one!

Jessica said...

Hey Leigh! It is Jessica Hall and was seeing if you guys are going to beach over the 4th? I was also seeing if you could email me with any helpful beach hints to make things easier and fun on the beach with Charlie? My email is jlehrenhall@gmail.com
Hope that you have a great weekend!