Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Ah the quiet house

After canceling the first day of school after Christmas and delaying starting Wednesday, all the kiddos are finally back in school. Don't get me wrong...I love these 3 stinkers more than life, but this has felt like the longest Christmas break EVER! If only they felt this long when I was a kid hmm. Between the girls fighting most of the break and trying to potty train Kirby...this momma was ready for school routine again! Now maybe I can get back to my regular routine of crossfit, tennis, and working. IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS!

So now that the holidays are over, who else is ready for spring and warm weather? ME! 

FBF (that's what I'm calling Facebook free time) 1 WEEK IN THE BOOKS!!! So I asked my BFF if I had missed anything on Facebook since last week and her only comment (totally in jest) was that someone had learned to do a back bend...exactly my point in giving it up. Is this really what I was wasting hours each day reading about? The best part of this is that I've changed from wasting time on Facebook to using that time to be God's Word and reading more scripture, as well as "hearing" my kids instead of just nodding my head saying "Yea, uh-huh!" because I was too busy reading my News Feed. So no offense to any Friends of mine on Facebook, but I'm super happy with my change and super proud of myself! 



No comments: