Friday, January 03, 2014

Back In The Saddle...

Happy 2014!!!! I cannot believe it is 2014!!!! And my last post was in July 2011...where in the world has all of this time gone? All of a sudden we have a 9 year old, a 6 year old, and an almost 3 year old!!!

Well I feel like I'm a blogger beginner all over again, but I am determined to get back to blogging.

Sadly and/or honestly, I'm not sure which, I admit that the social networking world has totally taken me over and in an attempt to pull back from it, I have landed back in the blogging world. I've been wanting to scale back my time on Facebook, but the honest truth is that Facebook had become my "scrapbook" for the kids...the only reason I could see of staying "in" it. No more.

New Years Resolution 2014...no more Facebook (except to post blog updates - that's my only connection I will allow right now) and MORE blogging! The whole reason I started blogging to begin with was to create a virtual scrapbook for my family! So I'm back...

While I will attempt to catch us up to where I left off (if that's possible after 2 years), my main focus is to spend more time "hearing and seeing" my kids instead of  reading news feeds of people that I otherwise wouldn't hear from. I would also love to start adding some of my favorite recipes so who knows where we go from here...



signature

1 comment:

Anna S. said...

Great to hear from you, Leigh! I look forward to your updates!

Anna Stokes Sullins