Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Meaning of my playlist

This past weekend while helping my Papa get back on his feet after surgery (p.s. thanks for the prayers; he had surgery to remove the cancer in his mouth and we are waiting on the pathology report to give us the "all clear"), we were talking about some of our favorite songs. It didn't dawn on me until then that I had never given you fellow bloggers insight as to why I have the songs playing on our playlist. I guess most of you think it's probably just random, but there is meaning to this madness. Each one of the songs playing has some sort of meaning to me and/or my family. They either remind me of someone or the words mean something, etc. - you get the idea! For example, Sweet Pea: that is what many of us called Mary Mac as her nickname when she was born (and some still do); Wild Horses: you guessed it, because of MMC's love of horses; Daughters: such sweet words for parents of daughters. So, now you all know! Does anyone else choose certain songs for their playlist for a reason?

No comments: