Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jealousy?

I think it's taken a year for the jealousy factor to hit with Mary Mac. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I guess now that Anna is active and getting into Mary Mac's stuff and taking more of Mom and Dad's time, Mary Mac has turned into this whiny, fit-pitching little girl! Not that she hasn't pitched fits before, but she had become a "big" girl and the fits had stopped. Well, they are back! I do have to admit, though, that her fits are not that bad or a raging temper tantrum, but they are fits indeed!

Oh well, sorry to vent, but had to get it out!

No, Anna is still not walking. On one hand I am glad, but on the other hand, it sure would be nice to have her able to walk on her own! I know . . .it's a whole new ballgame when they walk! Mary Mac didn't walk until she was almost 16 months old, so who knows when Anna will walk. She prefers Mommy's hip!

No comments: