Monday, April 14, 2008

Wonderful weekend

We had a wonderful weekend this weekend. The weather was perfect on Saturday for a day outside. So, I decided to take the girls on a local field trip: first we went to the Farmer's Market to see what was growing; then we took Mary Mac's bike to the Riverwalk and had a little nature class (see pictures of her collection); then we took the girls on a picnic on the Quad and enjoyed the A-Day festivities (for those of you not from Alabama, this is the annual football scrimmage where they also have all of the game-day activities going on too). My Anna is a little pig - check out the picture of her gnawing on a chicken leg! Mary Mac, still to this day, will not eat chicken on a bone! Great weather, great day, great quality time!

2 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

Leigh...I didnt know you had a blog! I just saw the address on facebook. We have one too www.adventuresint-town.blogspot.com

The girls are adorable as always! I'm so glad ya'll had a great weekend!!

Sean and Susan Canaan said...

Hey Leigh...I saw your blog address on facbook. We have one too www.seanandsusancanaan.blogspot.com I love the layout. Your girls are too cute! Hope things are good with you in T-town.