Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Still computer issues. . .

Ok, so by now I know I should have all of the computer issues resolved, but I don't! I am using an old computer at home and it is causing major issues! I actually spent about 2 hours on the phone (while the girls napped, of course) with someone at Adobe trying to help me resolve my issues with Photoshop Elements. For some reason, everytime I start creating something, the whole program freezes! UGGGHHH! Oh well, maybe one day I'll get it all fixed.

As for everything else, we got back from the beach Sunday and I am still trying to get caught up washing, grocery shopping, and housework! Sometimes I feel like I need a vacation from a vacation to catch up. The weather has been wonderful here so we have finally been able to take advantage of our family Christmas present and take a golf cart ride the last several nights.

Anna has really come into her own personality. She is much more curious than Mary Mac was at this age, but has absolutely no interest in walking yet! She has 6 teeth now and is learning to use them!!!! Well, that is all from the home front for now!

1 comment:

Anna & Greg said...

Hi Leigh! I didn't realize you had a blog until I saw your comment on ours. So great to hear from you! From your blog, it looks like everything is going well for you! Your girls and beautiful and look like so much fun! I'll keep checking up on your blog to stay up to date!

Anna