Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wedding Anyone?

Things I Could Do Instead of Going To a Wedding in NC with my husband:

1) Spend time with my babies!
2) Clean house - uggghhh
3) Iron clothes - another uggghhh
4) Enjoy a flowery bath - Ha, just a joke (reference to recent Cosmo article I read about a "Cosmo Weekend" - by the way, Cosmo is no longer practical reading since becoming a mom)
5) Get my house organized
6) Dream of a vacation to a tropical destination with my wonderful husband (hint, hint Sam - our 5th anniversary is this summer)
7) Take it easy - haven't had a chance to do that in a while
8) Get caught up at work

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Gotta go set up our Diego Slip N Slide. I promised Mary Mac that if it wasn't raining after her nap that she could play on it since the weather is nice. She's never played on a Slip N Slide before and I'm not sure my doctor would approve of me showing her how since I'm only 3 months out from my "enhancement - post babies" if you know what I mean. I'm not sure how I would explain that one!

"Um, yes, Dr. ******, I think I may have popped one!"

"WHAT????? What are you doing throwing your body onto the ground, dolphin-style? You're a freakin' adult aren't you?"

Oh well, I love Slip n Slides! Not to mention, the things we will do for our children! Although, I haven't attempted a back-tuck yet! That is taking it a little far. Sam keeps reminding me that my agile, flexible, athletic cheerleading days are over! Maybe so, but I WILL SHOW THEM ONE DAY!

No comments: