Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ok, so I'm not going to say it (again), but my New Years resolution (even though I don't really believe in them because I think it is just a set-up for failure, personally) is to do a better job of updating this blog and keeping up with our girls' milestones and accomplishments. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures from my camera until today so I apologize ahead of time for the overload in pictures. I will try and keep the posts and captions of the pictures short and sweet! Oh and before I forget - ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! We got our A-Club tickets, but opted for making a little money instead of going out there . . .not that I didn't argue the case for going! So instead we will be watching it at the lake house with my parents and Sam's parents and anyone else who wants to brave this awful weather and drive out to the lake!



signature

No comments: