Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Early B'day To Me!

My birthday is not for a couple more weeks, but my mom just brought over my early birthday present! A SEWING MACHINE! YEA!!! I am so excited! I know it sounds crazy, but I really am excited about learning to use it. We've been talking for a while now about one of us getting one so that we can hem or take up the girls clothes. Poor Mary Mac - she is so tiny. She actually still can fit into an 18 months in shorts, pants (but then they are too short), and skirts, but can wear 3T in shirts and dresses. We are always needing to take up the waist in her clothes. And for Anna, I think she is going to be like me - short and little! So, I need to learn to hem for her!



Well, happy sewing . . . I'm off to try my hand at yet another hobby (as if I have time)!

No comments: