Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Look!

Ok, so here is my newest creation of a look for our blog! You like? I know you do!

I have to admit that I chose the color scheme because they are Mary Mac's favorite colors - orange (I know - not right for our child to like any form of the color orange, but she does), yellow, green, and white! So this new look is dedicated to Mary Mac! Maybe I will keep this one for a while, or at least until I can figure out how to create my own background and use it here. I didn't like any that I found already created online, so I created my own on Scrapblog, but am stuck trying to figure out how to get it on here. Any suggestions? I've tried using the same way that you would add the backgrounds from cutest blog on the block; I've tried embedding the html code as a page element : none of these worked! So, please feel free to give any suggestions or ideas and I will try them all! I will even give you credit for it! Isn't that sweet of me?

Gotta go! By the way, I also created my first pieces of work with my new sewing machine: 1) fixed a button on Sam's pants and 2) made a cloth napkin! Yea! Don't ask why the cloth napkin - just did it on a whim to practice a straight hem!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Well, I like the new look. The colors suit Mary Mac's personality.

Kristi said...

Hi, I think I found your blog through the pelton's, your little girls are precious! I have had the same trouble w/ scrapblog?? I have a cute scrapblog picture, but can't get it onto my blog?? I've embedded it, didn't work either. Rachel said to save it in jpeg format, then resize it, and put it in like a picture. But I haven't even figured out how to save it??!! LOL
Rachel told me to email her if I couldn't figure it out, but I haven't yet. If I do, I'll let you know! I love the update!

Tyler said...

FYI- pictures as backgrounds are hard to read and make me have seizures

Kristi said...

Thanks for the help!! I'm going to work on it this week!!
Happy Mother's Day!

Haley said...

You crack me up with the redecorating and not lifting anything bit! How did you get the header at the top with that cute stuff on it? Email me if you can...khlive@bellsouth.net
Haley