Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Knock Knock?

Have you ever tried to play Knock Knock jokes with a 3 year old? At the dinner table last night, we got into a Knock Knock joke tirade and it was hilarious! Sam, of course, started it with Mary Mac by "Knock Knock?" "Who's there?" "Orange" (she totally fell for this one since orange is her favorite color) "Orange Who?" "Orange you gonna eat your supper?" She fell out laughing so hard she almost fell out of her chair. She then comes back with "Knock Knock?" "Who's There?" "Horse." "Horse Who?" "Horse Hay!" I know that makes no sense, but we fell out laughing too just becuase she was trying so hard and thought it was such a good one! Anna started laughing at us too with each joke even though she had no idea what she was laughing at! So cute and such fun memories! I love moments like these and I also love that I can blog about them so that I don't forget them when she grows up!

No comments: