Friday, July 11, 2008

Comments Anyone?

Not to burden anyone, but I would love for people reading our blog to make occasional comments! I absolutely love reading the comments, but more importantly, I would love to know who is actually reading our blog. If you're unsure about how to do it, just click on the Sign In link at the top of the page and register to make comments. It is totally free to sign up and you don't have to set up your own blog to when you sign up - so go ahead, what's stopping you! Please don't embarass me and make me think I have no friends! Ha - just kidding - I know that you're out there! Love you all and would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

heidi said...

here's a comment for you, y'all live a glam life!!! the beach is so far away from missouri! but, since i have experienced life at the beach with you, i would go as much as possible too. except for the sick kids part.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one out there who doesn't get comments much! I seem to hear from the same 3-4 people all the time...when we have about 60 readers that I know of! Hope you are doing well...I'll keep looking and posting to you!

sew many designs said...

Hey Leigh. It's Lindsey Hunnicutt Cook. I started a blog and Erika said you had one so I have looked at it from time to time and your little girls are absolutely adorable. My blog is greetingsfromthecooks.blogspot.com if you have time to look.

Maggie Pelton said...

Hey! I haven't read your blog in a while. The beach pics are really cute! All the painting sounds exhausting. You'll need another vacation!