Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slip N Slide - WooHoo!

Okay, so in reference to the Slip N Slide that Sam is talking about below, here is the video. One is of Anna on it then the other is Mary Mac - pay attention to her "Warning - Don't Try This At Home"! (YOU WILL NEED TO PAUSE/MUTE MY PLAYLIST MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE) And, yes, I did partake in the fun (not showing the video though!). How many 31 year old moms can say that they have Slip N Slid'd with their kids? I can't remember the last time I did that - ohhh, yes I can, I think it was actually at a Sigma Nu Crawfish party! Yikes!


3 comments:

Molli Kirby said...

Just to borrow a few words from your dad to Tyler...maybe Sam should "take a little off" next time! Blake thought these were hilarious...we watched Mary Mac's over and over again.

Leigh Collins said...

We've watched it over and over too! She's my little dare devil - the faster the better!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute!!!