Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nothin'

Well, the reason for the absence in new posts is that, well basically, not a whole lot has been going on around here! We have actually enjoyed not doing anything and the girls have enjoyed having all of our attention. This is the last week of this "school year" (if you wanna call it that) and the girls will be off next week. After that, they both move up to their new classes for the next year. Mary Mac is very excited (although I'm not sure she's realized that this means that she will not get to see her wonderful teachers that she loves so much from this past year), but in her mind she has figured out that moving up to another class just means that she is that much closer to going to "Big School"! She wants me to reassure her everyday that "when I am 5, almost 6, I WILL go to big school?" Anna, on the other hand, has no clue that her world as she knows it is about to be turned upside down. She is attached to her teacher's hip (literally) and does not like change at all! Also, they will be going all day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and she will have to learn to nap at school! This will be interesting, but I am confident that Ms. Patty and Ms. Patricia will whip her into shape just like they did Mary Mac! Anyway, that is all from here right now. Sam is going on a fishing trip today for the weekend and I am going to try and take the girls to another Rodeo - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

Getting back in town after almost two weeks in Texas so I am working on catching up on everyone. Love the Slip N Slide videos! How fun...can't wait until Emily is old enough! What a great break to have the girls in school...I bet you get a lot done!