Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Long Awaited Tribute

5 Years! Like I say all the time - Wow, what a whirlwind it has been! I can't believe that it has already been 5 years since that very beautiful, blessed day that Sam and I exchanged vows in front of our families! If someone would have read into my future 7 years ago and told me that in 2008 I would be married to the most wonderful husband and dad, have 2 beautiful little girls, living in Tuscaloosa, and living my dream life (country club mom included!) - I would have totally laughed in their face. I was so far from this "place" at that time! Well, fast-forward to today! What a life I get to live and love! I could not ask for more! My husband is a hard-working, kind, loving, caring, affectionate, devoted husband and dad to myself, Mary Mac, and Anna. In just 5 short years, we have gone from young, carefree newlyweds that had no idea what we would do for a living or where we would be to settled, not-so-newlyweds with 2 little angels, great jobs, a great house, and our perfect little family! As we celebrated our anniversary at the beach (where else would we celebrate?), we toasted to our love, our family, and many many more years to come! I can only pray that our girls will find such a "Hero" for a partner as their dad is to me! I truly could not do it without him - he is my partner, my rock, my one and only, and always my voice of reason! And, this is why I married the most wonderful man in the world, Sam! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

heidi said...

what a sweet tribute. our sixth anniverary is tomorrow. dreams really do come true i guess. good thing i am not the one completely in control of my dreams. i am sure that i would not be as happy.
congrats!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Anniversary! We definitely want to hang out when we get to T-Town. Email me with your email again so we can be in touch. Norris84atgmaildotcom.

Connie said...

I agree, what a wonderful 5 years. I could not have asked for a better partner for you, Dad for Mary Mac and Anna, and son-in-law for us. We are all so lucky and blessed that Sam is in our lives. We love you all.

Pop said...

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE LEIGH. SAM IS A WONDERFUL HUSBAND, FATHER AND SON-IN-LAW AS WELL AS BUSINESS PARTNER AND YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND DAUGHTER YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MY "SUNSHINE". AND NOW YOU HAVE TWO SUNSHINES!