Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dabberdoo

I almost forgot to post that I am having a Dabberdoo party tomorrow at my house. For those of you not in town, you are more than welcome to go to the website and order stuff directly from there - just be sure to put my name in the Consultant's Name box at checkout! If you have no clue what I'm talking about - this is something I sell from home that started out primarily as a stationary-type company that you could customize note cards, calling cards, bag tags, etc., but it has now moved more into the gifty-type stuff that is monogrammable. I know it sounds cheesy, but it is really cute stuff and we still have several of the stationary things available. We have great wedding gift items, birthday gifts, baby shower gifts, etc. I actually have a lot of the items personally and I love it! So, if you are interested (or at least just visit the website) go to www.dabberdoo.com and click on the Shop Online tab. Molli - will you tell your mom about it? She told me to let her know next time I had a show and I wrote a note on your sister's invitation to tell her, but just in case, I thought I would tell you too!

2 comments:

Molli Kirby said...

My mom knows - she told me about it. I usually check your blog everyday, so I don't know how I missed this post. I'd love to shop for some things. When is the last day I can order for the party, or does it even matter if I do it on-line?

Sarah said...

Cute Stuff on the website, I will have to order gifts off of it. The prices are better than what we have around here! Talk soon! Have a good weekend!