Monday, July 07, 2008

Leave You Hanging?

Sorry to leave everyone hanging - I know you are all anxiously awaiting my tribute (ha ha!). Well, it will have to wait until I can get caught up with my "real" job! We had the best week last week with the girls at the beach - thanks for any prayers for sick-free vacation! We had so much fun that (ok, brace yourself) I never even took my computer out of my bag! I know, I know, that's very hard to believe, but it is the truth! As a matter of fact, I had forgotten my computer at the beach, but thanks to Dad, he saw it and picked it up! I would have been SOL once I got back to work today!

Also, we have lots of great videos and pictures of the girls on the beach that I will post as soon as I get them uploaded! Anna is finally walking everywhere on her own (as opposed to only on command) and Mary Mac realized how much of a fish she truly is! She was even diving under the waves and riding ("all bymyself" as she says - one word) the buggy board with the waves!

1 comment:

Pop said...

THIS WAS THE MOST RELAXED VACATION I'VE HAD SINCE WHO KNOWS WHEN. THE GIRLS WERE SOOOOO CUTE AND I LOVED PLAYING IN THE SAND WITH ANNA AND SWIMMING WITH MARY MAC IN THE GULF. AND I DIDN'T EVEN PULL OUT THE COMPUTER EITHER! WHAT'S UP WITH THIS? THANKS FOR SHARING THE ANNIVERSARY WEEK WITH US. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.