Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In Mary Mac's Words

I got this from another blogger friend and thought it would be funny to see what kind of answers MMC would give me. It is pretty cute to hear how she thinks on some of these.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

clean up

2. What makes mom happy?

when I make funny faces

3. What makes mom sad?

when I do something bad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

she makes funny faces at me

5. What was your mom like as a child?

just like me

6. How old is your mom?

50 (yikes, i hope i don't look that old)

7. How tall is your mom?

very tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

go to the grocery store

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

working

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

being a mommy

11. What is your mom really good at?

cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?

playing games

13. What does your mom do for a job?

play on the computer (only wish it was "play")

14.What is your mom's favorite food?

bread

15.What makes you proud of your mom?

Being in love for me (she meant in love with me)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Komono from My Little Pony

17. What do you and your mom do together?

play games (obviously not that great from the answer above)

18. How are you and your mom the same?

we have the same hair

19. How are you and your mom different?

our eyes are not the same

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

she gives me hugs

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

being friends together (I guess she means that we like to spend time together)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

to the store

DADDY QUESTIONS...

1. What is something dad always says to you?

I don't know but he calls me Buddy

2. What makes dad happy?

when I play with him

3. What makes dad sad?

when I do something wrong

4. How does your dad make you laugh?

makes funny faces at me

5. What was your dad like as a child?

like Tyler (my brother? not sure about this one)

6. How old is your dad?

25 (no fair)

7. How tall is your dad?

very very tall

8. What is his favorite thing to do?

to hug me

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?

he plays tennis (huh? never played!)

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?

for being famous at football

11. What is your dad really good at?

drawing and playing games

12. What is your dad not very good at?

cooking, but he can put stuff in the oven

13. What does your dad do for a job?

works on the computer

14.What is your dad’s favorite food?

garlic bread (not so, he HATES garlic bread)

15.What makes you proud of your dad?

Being friends together

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?

Spongebob

17. What do you and your dad do together?

play and play and play and play

18. How are you and your dad the same?

we have the same eyes

19. How are you and your dad different?

we don't have the same hair

20. How do you know your dad loves you?

he tickles me

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?

he likes to eat the same food (again, not sure about this one)

22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?

work


You should try this on your kids if they're old enough to understand the questions! It makes you realize where and how our children see us as individuals and as a couple! Maybe I'll try and be a little better at those games that I'm not so good at!

3 comments:

sam said...

Pretty good.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

These are great! I'm glad you did it with Mary Mac!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

funny! i love that she couldn't think of something for what sam tells her, but recalled the buddy nickname! :) sweet!