Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow Me?

Ok, so since I was awarded this by 2 fellow blogger friends, April and Kellie, I guess I will take a little credit for our Blog. I love (oops, that will be one of my loves below) blogging and documenting our trials and triumphs in our family, so thanks for the award girls!



This is what you do to share the award:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.
So my 7 loves are:
1) My faith
2) My husband - could not have dreamed anyone better for me
3) My kids - cannot imagine life without them and who make me a better person
4) Our family - whom we do EVERYTHING with
5) Blogging, of course
6) Enjoying the world around us and watching my children explore it
7) Anything water related - beach, lake, pool, etc.
8) FOOD - yes, I am a foody - love shopping for it, preparing it, cooking it, EATING IT, talking about it
7 Blogs I Love:
2) Molli (mainly b/c they live so far away that this is one of the ways we keep up)
Ok, I know some of you have already received this award, but you are still ones I love to read and therefore I wanted to acknowledge that!

2 comments:

heidi said...

me? little ol' me? i have blogged for over 3 years and this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my blog. you are a gem.

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

AWWWWW!!! Thank you so much!! I'd like to think the Academy.... :) Seriously. Thank you so much! I love your blog, too!!!