Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totally Tuesday Randomness

Sorry Susie, but I had to do it. . .a little girl's mother in Anna's class brought this to me at preschool drop-off the other day. Wow, I don't think we've changed one bit - yea right!!!! Well I can always "think" that, right? That was actually the cover of the the national AXO magazine when we were Freshmen (Summer, 1997 - ouch, that was more than 10 years ago).

And these are my favorite most recent purchase! No, I am not auditioning for the sequel to Gladiator! I have been eyeing several pairs of these awesome gladiator flat sandals and I finally found a pair yesterday that I just couldn't live without (and that did not require a loan). I actually got these on sale for $20! They were originally $74.99, on sale for $49.99, and then that price was reduced - what a bargain???!!! Well, at least in my book that is a bargain! I think that these will probably be my "go-to" shoes for the summer and you will probably see them a lot in future pictures posted!

3 comments:

sam said...

Boy, that is a great picture of your feet!!!!

Sarah said...

AWWWW Thanks!! My first Award!! I love it.... and the gladiator sandals :) Those will be great for the beach :)

Susie said...

love the pic btw! great memories!